DIY: What to do with your leftover Easter Candy…
DIY: Robin Egg Dip
DIY- Robin Egg Dip
Much like after Christmas and Halloween, once Easter hits, we are left with endless bags of mulled over candy that our potential Spring/Summer bods don’t know what to do with. THAT’S when Robin Egg dip comes into handy. Whip up this dip, grab some Nilla Wafers or graham crackers (or both), and bring it into work…so YOU don’t eat the cals (except for obvi licking the bowl when you’re doing dishes). It’s yummy, smooth, fabulous AND you’re basically recycling candy..? #sustainability.
Serving size: 1 cup
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (Grocery store)
- ¾ c. powdered sugar (Grocery store)
- ¼ c. malt powder (Grocery store)
- ½ c. Robins Eggs, crushed (Grocery store)
- Combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, and malt powder in a medium mixing bowl.
- Using a hand mixer, mix on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in crushed Robins Eggs.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers, or your favorite dippers!
Shoutout to www.lemontreedwelling.com for this fabulous recipe! Go check out her other goodies because the recipes look bomb.
Here is my AZTV how-to video version: